Outbrain Website Redesign
Align website user experience and design to company updated look/feel and business goals focusing on Amplify product.
Using goals/objectives as a guide, I focused on redesign of most important pages first including homepage, Amplify product page and new case studies pages. I presented to stakeholders for buy-in on design and user-flow, created mobile responsive designs, and worked with developer in a design and functionality QA process to launch pages within very tight deadlines.
– Homepage hero features prominent Amplify product CTA with slider to Engage product
– Hero rotating images upon page reload
– Clickable logos currently lead to case study PDFs, will lead to individual HTML case studies pages
– Two amplify product pages tailored to small businesses and brands respectively
– Engage product page interactive animations
– Office location interactive map
– Upcoming: Amplify page ‘See it Live’ module where user can preview the product with their own content
– Upcoming: Case studies pages
The recent launch of redesigned homepage and Amplify pages significantly increased user engagement (time on page) and conversion rate on all three pages. The launch of the initial site redesign was a baseline for analytics measurement as previous website had no analytics.